List:       kde-user
Subject:    RE: AW: Hotmail from KMail
From:       "Selzer, ECS, BN" <J.Selzer () deutschepost ! de>
Date:       2001-04-30 19:33:46

Hi Chris,

> I can't imagine it to be very reliable, and if MS change their Hotmail system,
> the script need to be modified.

In my eyes, there are only two possible solutions left:

a) You find a way to forward mails to an account that provides POP/SMTP. This method \
is not too reliable because your mail  has to pass two mailers instead of one.

b) You change to an account that provides POP/SMTP and tell everyone to use your new \
address. This may cause some confusion but it is still better than fumbling around \
with hotmail, The Enemy, Owned By The Forces Of Darkness, The Realm Of Evil (doctors \
jumping in here trying to tear me away from the keyboard).

Greetings,

	Jochim