Hi Chris, > I can't imagine it to be very reliable, and if MS change their Hotmail system, > the script need to be modified. In my eyes, there are only two possible solutions left: a) You find a way to forward mails to an account that provides POP/SMTP. This method is not too reliable because your mail has to pass two mailers instead of one. b) You change to an account that provides POP/SMTP and tell everyone to use your new address. This may cause some confusion but it is still better than fumbling around with hotmail, The Enemy, Owned By The Forces Of Darkness, The Realm Of Evil (doctors jumping in here trying to tear me away from the keyboard). Greetings, Jochim -- Send posts to: kde-user@lists.netcentral.net Send all commands to: kde-user-request@lists.netcentral.net Put your command in the SUBJECT of the message: "subscribe", "unsubscribe", "set digest on", or "set digest off" All kde mailing lists are archived at http://lists.kde.org ********************************************************************** This list is from your pals at NetCentral