List:       kde-user
Subject:    printing problems
From:       Michael_Hoeller () hugoboss ! com
Date:       2001-04-30 6:01:24

Hi list,

I am sorry for initially writing this in German so here again with some=

extensions in English:

Printing out of KMail is fairly fast but out of KWrite *very* slow
additionally I always get a frame round my Kwriter output and it treats=

the full page as ps graphic though it only contains some ASCII lines.

I regards to the attached I already got I have to say that I did not
mixed the both applications, Kmail is fast, KWrite slow.

/michael

=