List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: KDE2.1.1 + XF4.0.3 + Matrox G450 + Debian 2.2r2 startkde failed
From:       John Gluck <john.gluck () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2001-04-29 16:19:04

Hi

I am able to start kde from startx at the command line. I edited startx
so that it calls startkde instead of the original stuff.

I am unable to figure out how to get kdm to start kde after a user logs
in. The best I've been able to do is get xsm and an xterm to start. :-(

I have KDE 2.1.1 whit X 4.03 my kernel is 2.4 SMP and my graphics card is
a Matrox G400Max with 2 monitors.

If you want a copy of my startx, just send me an e-mail.

John