List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: kde cvs with AA gives wierd cursor
From:       dfox () m206-157 ! dsl ! tsoft ! com (David E !  Fox)
Date:       2001-04-26 23:32:10

> welcome. i know this only because i spent two truly hellish days
> trying to cobble together a neomagic XF86Config, and this was the
> final problem. if it's documented someplace, i sure never found it.

I'm not sure if it's documented either - but the comment is in the
XF86config file. Although it didn't describe the situation I was
experiencing exactly, it seemed the logical thing to do after your
suggestion.

btw: just saw your comment on linuxplanet about that OS/2 thing. Good
suggestions - but if packaging is going to be done right, it needs to
be done at the filesystem level IMHO.

Also, to bring this more in line with being on topic - I noticed your
writing about libxml in that comment (to make help work). Were you at
all successful in getting that to be found in kdebase? I compiled libxml2
and installed it, but kdebase (CVS) *still* is telling me that it's missing.

dfox@tsoft.com                            change magnetic patterns
dfox@m206-157.dsl.tsoft.com               on your hard disk.