List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: KMail/MS Exchange
From:       lowlifeboy () netscape ! net (lowlifeboy)
Date:       2001-03-31 2:54:10

Easiest way:

If you want to do this from your office LAN:
Use Exchange's server name for SMTP and POP3 server name. If you don't know what's \
the server name for Exchange you can find this out by going to an Outlook/Outlook \
Express profile. Control Panel - Mail or Mail and Fax icon then hit click on \
Microsoft Exchange server then click on the Properties button and you can find out \
what's the Exchange server name.

If you want to do this from the Internet:
Find out the hostname assigned to, or the one that Exchange server listens to, and \
use this name for SMTP and POP3, of course I'm assuming that Exchange server is \
acting as both here.

Hope this helps.