List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Kpilot 4.0
From:       Peter Gassner <petergassner () bluewin ! ch>
Date:       2001-03-29 12:42:22

no, I actually installed from suse rpms. but I had previously kde1 running
with kpilot 3.x configured. you are right about changing a line: on the
kpilot homepage it says: "remove DO_NOT_COMPILE from config.in". I have no
idea what this config.in thing is, though. would i have to reinstall the
kde-pim package, or will it work afterwards?