List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Problems with applet removal.
From:       "akar 'th 'orrible" <andrew-simon () bigpond ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-02-28 22:23:53

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 15:23, Matthew wrote:
> Thanks, that helped. Its a simple little thing, yet was really
> bugging me
>
> :-). Like you mention, there is one that will not go...
>
> I am experiencinh some crashes in different apps fairly often
> too...Might be a library problem?
>
> Matt
>
> On Tuesday 27 February 2001 08:07 pm, akar 'th 'orrible wrote:
> > On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:27, Matthew wrote:
> > > Good day,
> > >
> > >   Is there an easy way to remove those applets? I like the idea,
> > > but also like to remove them with the ease that they install :-).
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Matt
> > > --
> > > Send posts to:  kde-user@lists.netcentral.net
> > >  Send all commands to:  kde-user-request@lists.netcentral.net
> > >   Put your command in the SUBJECT of the message:
> >
> > All applets have a thin double bar or grid on their left hand side.
> > Right click and select remove.  There may be some like a child
> > panel that seem to have no easy way to remove. Kde seem to have
> > forgotten the remove option on them.
> > Andrew
>
> --
> Send posts to:  kde-user@lists.netcentral.net
>  Send all commands to:  kde-user-request@lists.netcentral.net
>* This list is from your pals at NetCentral
> <http://www.netcentral.com/>
Depends on what version you are running. Unless you have the 2.1release
that just came out a couple days ago then the crashes may be bugs that
are inherently there. They didnt release 2.01 2weeks after 2.0 for
nothing and of course 2.1 is mainly a bug fix release,(so get it). They
could be library problems but look at the kde.org website, it list a
couple causes of crashes.
Andrew

--
C'mon, What are you waiting for?