List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Respawn Error
From:       Werner.Joss () t-online ! de (Werner Joss)
Date:       2000-12-31 8:25:24

Hi robert,
some time ago, I had the same problem - below is the solution prvoided on
this list - the problem arises from the packaging process.
werner

List:     kde-user
Subject:  Re: Problem running kdm
From:     <arthur@linuxbox.nu>
Date:     2000-12-14 14:44:08
[Download message RAW]

I have no idea why the packager in their infinate wisdom decided this was
the best way to compile KDE 2.0.1 RPMS.  I actually added an RPM to my
system called arthurfix, all it does is create a symlink from /etc/X11 to
/usr/etc/X11.  After that it worked fine.  If you want I can send you the
RPM.