List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Date format in panel
From:       "Chris Mauricio" <cmauricio () arrk ! com>
Date:       2000-11-05 7:20:48

...my country- well, it says US and that's where I am.  Changed the date/time
from here and still no joy. Trying Melissa's suggestion next...

No real big deal. gnofin seems to have issues with the date in that form at
until I changed gnofin to match the system.. this was why I was asking. I had
to edit the config file manually as it seems to crash otherwise...

Thanks for trying!

Chris

On Saturday 04 November 2000 18:19, Christopher Stone spake thusly: