List:       kde-user
Subject:    RH7 + KDE2 -->.bash history
From:       HF Oakley <hfoakley () netins ! net>
Date:       2000-10-31 21:31:56

 At present my os+gui is a clean install of KDE2 on RH7 .Problem: The
various commands entered on the terminal (Konsol 1.0.1) are not recorded
in .bash history.This feature is present on kde1.xx.Futher commands
entered at the prompt if
no gui is loaded are entered into the .bash history file.I have searched
bugs.kde.org and the kde develepment groups and have no clue.

                                                         Thanks
                                                         Radman