List:       kde-user
Subject:    Are there any build instructions for KDE2
From:       Matthew Mower <matt () metadyne ! uk ! com>
Date:       2000-10-31 10:05:15

Hi.

My attempts to build KDE2 for Solaris have failed once again and I
think I need to clean everything any start from scratch.

This leads me to question whether there are any build instructions for
the KDE2 package.  For example, what order should the packages be
built in?

I haven't found anything like this yet...

Best regards/

matt.

-----
Matt Mower, Development Manager, MetaDyne Ltd, 44-1895-254254

"A person who smiles in the face of adversity... probably has a
scapegoat."