List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: KPPP and PPPoE
From:       Vadim Plessky <lucy-ples () mtu-net ! ru>
Date:       2000-08-14 4:10:21

On Mon, 14 Aug 2000, mick tooher wrote:

Hello All!

it would be great if somebody can advise how to setup KPPP to dial from
another account, not Root.
Either from KDE1 or KDE2 Kppp rejects to dial up connection.
As far as I understand it wants PPPD, and can't find it when not Root.
(I have standard USRobotics 56K External Faxmodem, connected to COM1:)

--
Best Regards,

Vadim Plessky