List:       kde-user
Subject:    Terminal probs
From:       Mike Thompson <chical () rochester ! rr ! com>
Date:       2000-05-28 3:30:38

Well to start off I'll give ya little backround. You'll prolly laugh at this.
Im building a computer for my aunt and uncle, and have been having a hell of a
time getting it to work. I installed WIndows of course. Not a damn thing works
but the video card. But nothing is showing up wrong. It should work, but just
doesn't. So getting pissed at windows like i usually do, i installed linux on a
small 1.5gig partition. Guess what? Works like a charm. No problems what so
ever...except the terminal. Im runinng default KDE that comes with redhat
6.1(1.1.2?). And the terminal when I open it has a black backround. And of
course with black writing I can't see what I write.  When opening anything else
and moving it over the terminal it goes back to white backround and black
writing. Soon as I close that window it goes all black again. Any ideas? Thanks.

--
Mike Thompson
www.formen.ign.com great site, check it out