List:       kde-user
Subject:    RE: AIM client for KDE.
From:       "Arthur H.Johnson II" <arthur () tucows ! com>
Date:       2000-04-06 16:21:08

I installed GAIM.  It works fine without any GNOME libs installed.  I do have
glib and gtk+ installed for GIMP, so I guess I can use GAIM.  Id like to see a
QT/KDE interface thou.

On Thu, 06 Apr 2000, Michael Gallagher wrote:
> There is Everybuddy, which is compatible with AIM, ICQ and I think Yahoo
> messenger.  You can find it at www.everybuddy.com   It's not as good as
> GAIM, but it gets the job done, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't require any
> GNOME libs.

I like to believe that people in the long run are going to do more to promote
peace than our governments.  Indeed, I think that people want peace so much
that one of these days governments had better get out of the way and let them
have it.
		-- Dwight D. Eisenhower
--
Linux arthur.linuxberg 2.2.14-5.0 #1 Tue Mar 7 20:53:41 EST 2000 i586 unknown
 12:20pm  up 6 days, 20:40,  1 user,  load average: 1.66, 0.79, 0.35