List:       kde-user
Subject:    kfm sort order
From:       Mike Green <linux () saesolved ! com>
Date:       1999-12-10 20:44:56

Is there a way to get kfm to sort by date (or other criteria)?

Or, if not, is there another file manager which will do this and which also
possesses the ability to treat files on the Internet just as if they were on
one's own machine -- as kfm does?

The objective here is to easily check to be sure that my local files and those
hosted elsewhere are in sync.  So if someone can point me to a software package
which automates (or semi-automates) this, that would also be very useful.

TIA

--
Mike Green
SaeSolved::