List:       kde-user
Subject:    KDE 1.1 vs fvwm & fvwm2
From:       warren11 <warren11 () home ! com>
Date:       1999-07-31 16:32:48

I run RedHat V5.2.
I had previously used fvwm2 and had my .Xdefaults set for the text cursor
to be red.

Is there anyway I can have my KDE xterms, konsole, kvt windows have a red
text cursor ?

Does KDE 1.1.1 suport this ?

Warren
             * |     Warren Hrach, San Diego, CA 92107       | *
             * | warren11@home.com Linux & BBBS on an AMD K5 | *
             * |          BBS at (619}224-4878               | *