List:       kde-user
Subject:    KTHEMEMGR
From:       "Ronald Ausman" <rausman () isoa ! net>
Date:       1999-06-14 20:52:38

I should have printed out the e-mail but there is a fix for this problem.

I just recompiled my kernel to 2.2.10 so this might be a contributing factor.

Anyway I got Kthememgr working by making a change to one of the called programs.

The error is basicly Kthememgr exits when you click on a theme.

The error in the console is:
[ausmanr@HQBNUNIX02 Perl]$ kthememgr
KCharset: Wrong charset!

KCharset: Wrong charset!

QFile::open: No file name specified
QWidget::setMinimumSize: The smallest allowed size is (0,0)
Wrong JPEG library version: library is 61, caller expects 62

There is an easy fix documented on one of the pages I just cannot find it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ron "Marine" Ausman
By the way 31 and a wake up and on my way to Quantico
VA!

Check it out! ISOA
http://www.isoa.net/