List:       kde-user
Subject:    kwvdial
From:       Anders Dahlqvist <dahlqvist () sundsvall ! mail ! telia ! com>
Date:       1999-05-31 19:47:38

I'm running KDE 1.1.1 under SuSe and most of the basic stuff works well, though
I've given up on Kppp (or has something happened with pppd?). It should be noted
that the Kppp that came with KDE 1.1 worked well, albeit slow. I have downloaded
and compiled Kwvdial as an alternative and it works beautifully, but I can only
run it as root. How do I get to use Kwvdial as an ordinary user?

"3 months with Linux and still a newbie"