List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: KDE and X Problems with Setup.
From:       Charles E Hill <fox42 () juno ! com>
Date:       1999-05-30 18:44:25

Hello,

Three days ago I solved a simular problem. Here is what I did:

Once in the messed up KDE do a CTRL-ALT-F2 and log in as root. Run
XF86Setup, configure your card and monitor. Save/Exit
Run "int5" to go back to KDE

I hope you can get you problem solved as quickly and eassly as I did.

Blessings,
Charles Hill
fox42@juno.com