List:       kde-user
Subject:    korganizer - not getting notices of appointments
From:       arnie sherman <arnie () diac ! com>
Date:       1999-05-30 18:04:26

Hi there,
I'm new to this list, I hope this hasn't been covered too much. I've
looked in the recent archives, and haven't seen an answer.

I am using Caldera Open Linux 2.2, w/ kde, and have been trying to use
korganizer to issue reminders for appointments. I've tried a few test
appointments, selected a .wav file from the kde directory, but i don't
seem to get any notification when the appointment comes due. At first I
was getting a message that an error occurred loading the korganizerrc
file, but I opened up write permissions on it and no longer get the
error. I still don't seem to be able to make notifications work, though.

Any help would be appreciated.
thanks,

--
arnie sherman