List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: FTP with KDE 1.1.1
From:       Mike Green <linux () saesolved ! com>
Date:       1999-05-19 14:45:46

Sounds like a good idea. (I have the patch from David Faure for kfm 1.1.1.  But
I've not gotten around to implementing it yet. since this will be the first
thing I've ever tried to compile on a Linux system.)

But... what and where is kexplorer?  I tried every means I know to find it on my
system without success...  Do I need to download it from the kde site or
elsewhere?

Thanks!

Mike Green

On Wed, 19 May 1999, Gal Aviel wrote:
> you could use kexplorer until the bug is fixed.
> (also lets you do the ftp stuff)
> gal.
>

> /**********************************/
> /*  Gal Aviel                     */