List:       kde-user
Subject:    RE: RH6+KDE 1.1.1+StarrOffice=>won't work
From:       Ron Morley <morleron () aquinas ! edu>
Date:       1999-05-12 16:52:09

On Tue, 11 May 1999, Pollywog wrote:
Andy,
    Thanks for the advice.  However, there aren't any other SO processes
running so that's not the issue.  Nice to keep in mind for future
troubleshooting though.

Ron
<original discussion snipped>

--
Ron Morley - UNIX Admin |My opinions are mine.  No one else wants them.
Aquinas College         |"This is the end" - The Doors