List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: netscape integration in kde
From:       Moritz Schulte <mzs () typhoon-net ! de>
Date:       1999-05-12 12:57:50

On Tue, 11 May 1999, Johan Ferner wrote:

> Hello,
Hi!

> How do I integrate netscape with kde? There are a bunch of neat icons in
> the Templates directory, WWWurl for example.
> They contain the text:
[...]
> So this isn't a text/html document, it's an KDE config file.
> How do I tell KDE to execute my litte netscape wrapper program when I
> click on the WWWurl icon?
>
> I tried setting netscape as the default app for text/html, but that
> didn't work (didn't expect it to either...).

This is AFAIK not possible. KFM is automatically the application for
HTML-files. But, perhaps this has been changed in KDE 1.1.1.

Cu, Moritz

-----
Linux is the most powerful operation system all over
 the world. Thanks to all Linux-Programmers out there!
  Linux is not free, you pay for it by helping other!
 \  \/  /  | Moritz Schulte - mzs@typhoon-net.de |
 /__/\__\  | http://www.typhoon-net.de           |