List:       kde-user
Subject:    RE:kpgpshell2
From:       Carl Robson <carl () skraggy ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-04-29 9:33:22

Sorry martin, this wasn't mean't as a test of my mail, more a test of of the
kpgpshell, and pgp5.0 the show any list members who might be able to help with
the signing problems I am having.
	Sorry, should have been more explicit in the body text..
Will try harder next time

--

Carl Robson
Web developer, linux Newbie