List:       kde-user
Subject:    kmix recording sources
From:       "Paul W. Abrahams" <abrahams () valinet ! com>
Date:       1999-03-30 21:29:24

Chris Campbell wrote:

List:     kde-user
Subject:  Re: What are the kmix icons?
From:     "Chris Campbell \(Tech33\)" <tech33@wans.net>
Date:     1999-03-27 2:24:46
[Download message body RAW]

If you hold your mouse over a slider, it's supposed to show you a
ToolTip,
which names the section. If this doesn't work, I'll reboot into KDE in a

minute, and look them up for you. Current Record Source should be
whatever
source you are using to record from at the moment, be it line in, mic,
CD,
or whatever. I don't know if Kmix can actually mix input sources
together.
Chris