List:       kde-user
Subject:    kmail doesn't seem to delete properly.
From:       Ralph Pickering <ralph () revelation ! net>
Date:       1999-02-28 16:18:12

I don't know if anyone else has observed this, but after I have deleted email
from my inbox and closed kmail (with the X at the top right - force of habit),
when I next go into kmail, all the emails are still there. I tend to have to
delete everything I want to, then empty the trash folder, and then compact all
the folders to exorcise my inbox of these emails.

Is there any way to bypass the trash and just erase the emails?
<Rant>
One of the reasons I gave up on windows was all the "are you REALLY REALLY
sure you want to delete this?" messages no matter what you wanted to do. UNIX
(or Linux) is usually great - delete something and it is GONE, no prompts.
</Rant>