List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Very slow kfm
From:       gwilli <gwilli () samart ! co ! th>
Date:       1999-01-31 13:49:49

On Sun, 31 Jan 1999, David E. Fox wrote:
>> I understand your situation pretty well. In my department, which is software
>> distribution, we ha a hard fight with the managment trying to prevent to
>> switch to HTML. Well, for the moment we have lost, but we are waiting for
>
>Speaking just for myself:
>
>I think that at times HTML/mime email has its uses -- for instance, if you
>want to send a pic or something right in the email, it's nice to just have

Well, I don't really like to get HTML email, BUT i have found an
excellent use for HTML.  If tou save windoze .exl files as HTML, then you
can open it in Wordperfect8 for Linux.

Jerry

--
Sawasdee from Amazing Thailand and "TLUG" Thai Linux Users Group
Tejas Business Communications -- Bangkok, Thailand