List:       kde-user
Subject:    strange(?) KFM behaviour
From:       Simon Hausmann <tronical () gmx ! net>
Date:       1998-07-31 14:39:19

Hi!

I've found this (to me) strange behaviour of KFM. Try the following:
Open a normal KFM browser window (for example your home directory) .
Now open up a properties menu of an icon on the desktop and bring up the icon
dialog, where you can select an icon.
Now try to do something within the other KFM browser window....hehe, blocked.

More in general: Opening any new dialog (doesn't only block for the icon dialog)
from the properties dialog (which is a part of KFM) of any item blocks *ANY* open
KFM browser window.
Is this meant as a feature? I'm quite sure not...

Bye,
 Simon

--

 What does this script do?
  unzip ; touch ; finger ; mount ; gasp ; yes ; umount ; sleep
 Hint for the answer: not everything is computer-related.
 Sometimes you're in a sleeping bag, camping out with your girlfriend.