List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: error - mime type
From:       "Charles R. Hurley" <crh () panix ! com>
Date:       1998-07-30 14:53:18

On Thu, 30 Jul 1998, ZUMSTEIN Gregor wrote:

> Kevin Seguin wrote:
> >
> > i had this same problem after i use the menu editor (kmenuedit).  there must be
> > some sort of bug somewhere in there.
> So was it with me! Perhaps I'll have a look at the code!

After I compiled and login as root to the KDE 1.0 for the first time I
believe I ran the the kmenuedit tool.  After, closing the tool and logging
out and in I had trouble with x-tbz mime type in kzip.kdelnk.  So I agree
it is most likly the kmenuedit tool causing the problem?

--Charles

> Gregor

> > >I have the same problem with x-zip and x-lha in kzip.kdelnk and I´m using SuSE 5.1.
> > >I´ve investigated the given mimetypes listed in the kzip.kdelnk file which have
> > >shown that x-zip and x-lha are not installed and I can only remove them from the
> > >lnk-file. But don´t have any idea what´s going wrong!
> > >
> > >Bye, Nobert

Thank you,
Charles R. Hurley