List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: HELP! KFM in super user mode
From:       Ivo Naninck <inaninck () solair1 ! inter ! nl ! net>
Date:       1998-06-30 22:50:10

Bruce,

I think you're right, I might have written the answer myself, without
seeing it.
I think I got the point.
I will gonna play with that, but 2 questions arise now:

1) Am I the only one having this problem? I mean, there are several newbies
   with even so newbie questions, but I never saw this one in the list.
2) I know that changing root's default shell on Solaris, causes a lot of
   troubles, resulting in having to boot from CD and then manually change back
   the passwd file.
   Isn't there such an effect on Linux?
   What happens with the rc-scripts, for instance? Well, nothing happens with
   the scripts actually, but are there unpleasant side-effects due to change
   of the default shell?

---
You can only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

Best regards, and don't let the bits byte!
Ivo Naninck.
~
~
:wq!