List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: A version 1.0 ?  where???
From:       Paul Kim <kimh () SLU ! EDU>
Date:       1998-06-30 7:16:22

On Tue, 30 Jun 1998, Ervins Gailiss wrote:
>hi!
>
>I checked just a minute ago and on ftp.kde.org there still was no
>/1.0pre1/distribution directory.... and nobody from KDE developers
>answered the question about it!
>So. I'm still uncertain - Is 1.0pre1 released yet? I mean there was NO
>ANNOUNCE about 1.0pre1 availability (or I'm just missed it) and there is
>no Beta4 directory anymore on ftp.kde.org. On the other side the latest
>release declared on www site is Beta4..... Strange.

You'll have a much better chance compiling the CVS than kdepre1.0.  Actually
any snapshots before Jun 27.  1.0pre was put out but then was removed from
ftp.kde.org.  You can find it at mirror sites, but once again, I warn you that
something is wrong with the kdelibraries and includes... the Jun 26 snapshots
compile fine though.   But you'll have problems finding it...

--
Paul Kim  [ kimh@slu.edu ]
http://members.theglobe.com/paulk4