List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: kfm latest snapshot
From:       Jason Clemons <jasonc () edge ! net>
Date:       1998-06-01 15:04:13

Eclipse wrote:

>   Latest snapshot of kfm is reporting the following, also, had to manually
> load it. Is this only on my build, or are others getting the same thing?
>
> ============================== void KIOServer::slotTimer() ==============
> ============================== void KIOServer::slotTimer() ==============
> ============================== void KIOServer::slotTimer() ==============

I'm getting the same reports... but I don't have to manually load kfm.
No other viewable errors here....the only other thing that's reported on my end
is when I change desktops.
Jason Clemons                             Rated Nashville's Best
Edge Net Media                                   ISP By
Customer Service                              Nashville Scene
111 Westwood Place Suite 101
Brentwood, TN  37027                      "There is no knowledge
(888) 456-EDGE (3343)			    that is not power."
(615) 371-0887 ext 245