List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: KIlustrator.
From:       Mark Donohoe <mark () golgi ! biomed ! gla ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1998-03-31 12:20:08

Roman wrote:
> ... I still have the problem with installation of KIlustrator.
>Any other suggestions?

The configure script for KIllustrator-0.1 checks for the
KApplication::kde_minidir() method. This was removed from snapshots
some time ago.

Replace line 3175 of configure which reads

printf("kde_minidir=\\"%s\\"\n", KApplication::kde_minidir().data());

with

QString s( KApplication::kde_icondir().data() );
s+="/mini";
printf("kde_minidir=\\"%s\\"\n", s.data());

for a workaround.

Mark Donohoe

>Bud Rogers wrote:

>> I got exactly the same errors trying to build KLyX.  I got the latest
>> snapshots from ftp.kde.org, rebuilt my KDE installation, and the errors
>> went away.  It took a while, but it was worth the effort.

This mail was sent using the KDE mailing list archive