List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: xbiff and stuff
From:       Jim <chass () ultranet ! ca>
Date:       1997-01-01 2:58:54

Pascal Deschenes wrote:

> hi,
> I am wondering how I would setup xbiff to be displayed in the
> application bar? is there any kbiff or something similar? (If not,
> I might code one some day...;-)
>
> btw, I thing www.kde.org need a search engine to the mailling list
> archives...
>
> regards,
>
> --
> Pascal Deschenes
> "When you have no clue...call Mr. Green!"
>         -Parker Bros
> mailto:pasde@pdes.dyn.ml.org

  heya.. i got the mp3, liked it too.  i just got back online from
almost a week ago. my motherboard died and i had to send it off.  oh
well.  yes the zip drive has arrived and it works perfectly. thank you.
tell me how when where etc for the money and it'll be sent off asap..
heh my parents were a bit disapointed in the canadian dollar drop but..
hey.. :)  the mp3 was good and here i'll listen to the one you just
attached. c-ya