List:       kde-user
Subject:    Resource files for kwm
From:       klaus hempelmann <klaus () ice ! fb12 ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       1997-08-01 8:56:14

Hi there,

I just installed kde on my Linux system (Suse distribution, 2.0.25). The
compilation went quite well. Difficulties only occured because some of
the graphic libraries like libgif have already been on the system in
older versions. Some hint on checking that would be helpful in the README
file. And for me as not being such an experienced programmer the sequence
of the compilation of the different packages was a matter of trial and
error. Finally it worked :).

But I missed some example resource files especially for the kwm. A sample
configuration would be a great help for beginners.

 If there are any sample configurations available on the net please let
me know.

Thanks in advance

Klaus Hempelmann

By the way: Is there any mailing about kde, which I could subscribe ?