List:       kde-user
Subject:    kedit not-really-a-bug problem
From:       Taco Hoekwater <taco.hoekwater () wkap ! NL>
Date:       1997-03-12 9:17:31

Dear Alex,

I noted a rather strange behaviour in kedit yesterday.

Of course, it is intended for small files, but me being a dumb user,
i tried to load a 6Mb PostScript file and it just froze my system.
(I killed it after 4m12s CPU time and still nothing on screen).

Perhaps you could insert a safeguard on the file size or change the

Greetings,

Taco Hoekwater