List:       kde-user
Subject:    KFM paramaters: Are you guys getting this?
From:       Trae Mc Combs <octobrx () mindspring ! com>
Date:       1997-03-02 8:33:18

Hi there Gang,
Ok, I am very sorry if you guys are getting this question
over and over.  I have asked it now for about 5 times with
noone answering me.  :(

Ok, here is my question:
Someone helped me out with the ability to turn off the File
Manager when KFM comes up <kfm -d (for those of you that
missed it)>

What I want to know, is what are all the paramaters I can
pass at kfm?  What I would really like to know is How to
turn off the Text beneath the icons on the desktop.  I mean,
I know what the icons stand for, I don't need text to re-
mind me.  :)

I HAVE tried kfm --help and it didn't work.
Thanks for any help or ideas,
Sincerly,

Trae Mc Combs - Mindspring Tech Support -