List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Kicker report
From:       Jim Conner <jconner83 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-08-29 7:07:22

The usability report(html version) has been redone as a web-based, database
system.  It will be beta-tested and implemented soon.  I haven't gotten KDE
2.2 installed so I haven't seen the new Kicker.  I'm the current Kicker
maintainer and when I get a spare moment(currently working 1.5 jobs) I'll be
putting out another Kicker report.  It'll probably be in the new format. I'll
either put this report in the new format or let you know when it's available
so you can do it.  Currently I don't know who the Kicker lead programmer is
or exactly how to find that info out.

Jim

--

  1:42am  up 36 days,  2:14,  2 users,  load average: 0.39, 0.25, 0.16