List:       kde-usability
Subject:    we're getting some press
From:       Matt Clark <matt () flowine ! com>
Date:       2001-08-24 16:54:00

Hello all,
Just thought I would point out some nice exposure that the usability study
has already recieved.  We were first up on Aaron Seigo's Kernel Cousin
mailing list summary.  Thanks Aaron! If you don't subscribe to the Kernel
Cousin, you should.  It is a great way to keep your thumb on the pulse of KDE.

Anyways, here is a link to the report on us-

http://kt.zork.net/kde/latest.html#1

I imagine that we will see a spike in subscribers because of this, so get
ready for even more usefull input and open discussion.

Have a great weekend,
Matt