List:       kde-usability
Subject:    More progress :-)
From:       "Jonathan Bacon" <j.bacon () delta ! wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-08-23 13:06:31

Hello all,

I just thought I would let you know that I have finished writing the
core functionality of the usability bug tracking system. Now you can:

 - Log in as a maintainer
 - View a list of already submitted usability bugs for your apps
 - Create an issue, select which bugs you need to be included in the
issue
 - Add comments to a bug
 - Publish the issue

The system automatically figures out which issue number it will be and
things. I just need to add the following bits and bobs to complete it:

 - Make it so when you publish an issue it sends an email to relevent
mailing lists
 - Add some admin control of the maintainer accounts
 - Add controls for deleting bugs that have been fixed from issues (this
works in the non issue bugs)
 - Add authentication to some pages

Nearly there folks. :-)

	Jono