List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Konsole in KDE 2.2
From:       S A Jarrett-Sprague <sjarrettsprague () waitrose ! com>
Date:       2001-08-21 19:47:42

Hi

A few comments, on konsole in KDE 2.2.

1. All windows now have 'konsole' in them when konsole is called from
konqueror, shell, or terminal (superuser). So we seem to have standardised on
'konsole' - cool.

2. The 'toolbar' is not a 'taskbar', see your Konsole Handbook. When you
right click on it you get a little menu saying 'toolbar menu'. From this menu
you can reposition the toolbar, but there is no entry on the 'Settings' menu,
unlike 'scrollbar', an oversight I think. I can't see any reference in the
'handbook' to 'right clicking' on the 'tool bar' to get a menu.

Christian

You are going to have to help me on this one ... can you be more specific on
what you are requesting konsole should do? I am afraid I have no experience
of the programs, or the features, that you have mentioned.
--
Regards
Stephen