List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Redhat 7.1 and KDE2.2 are go! - But not for everyone
From:       mattc <matt () flowine ! com>
Date:       2001-08-20 22:00:56

Aaron, Bob, everyone else,

Think for a minute about the commercial viability of a Windows platform
software vendor who said, "Here is a great program but it doesn't really
work, and we feel that it is MS's reponsibility to make it work with their
OS."  How fast can you say Chapter 7?

Now, I'll grant that I have no idea how much work I am asking for in getting
a viable installer, but it seems to me that someone should have picked it up
by now and started to look for a team of developers.  Perhaps that is what
Aaron is actually doing.  If so, I support him fully.

take care,
Matt