List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Web Browser Task Analysis?
From:       Jim Conner <jconner83 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-08-11 17:06:44

We'll be looking for your Usability Report.  Posting a draft here is fine.
If it's in html format or very large, just post a link to it.  This can be on
@Home's web server.  Everyone is encouraged to post their own ideas here for
discussion and comments.

Jim

--

 11:42am  up 18 days, 12:16,  3 users,  load average: 0.06, 0.28, 0.24