List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Web Browser Task Analysis?
From:       Emerald Arcana <emerald-arcana () home ! com>
Date:       2001-08-11 16:57:25

On August 11, 2001 09:20 am, Jim Conner wrote:

> Current Usability Reports were probably created in much the same way.
> Someone looking at an application from a fresh perspective and reporting
> their opinions on what would make it a better and more usable application.
> Having a Usability Report on Konqueror as a web browser and file manager
> would be a very useful thing.  If you would like to write and/or maintain
> this report, please contact Jono.  I agree with you that a list needs to be
> made of applications for UI study.  Then a call for volunteers to write and
> maintain these reports.

I don't think I feel up to being a full-fledged maintainer.  I don't think
I'm qualified or skilled enough for the job.  But I'll keep it in mind.

That still won't stop me frm thinking about a Usability Report or a task
analysis, though.  I'll work on it and post up a draft when it's finished so
everyone can comment on it.  What I think is usability will not be everyone
else's idea.
--
-- Arcana