List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Maintainership
From:       JP S-C <jp_sc () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-08-07 17:57:32

Dear all (esp. Jono),
of Kicker or KControl, I would probably have to say no for now.  The
(wierd) way my schedule works allows me to dedicate a large amount of
time to KDE Usability at some times, and little at others.  This means I
can do usability reports on programs but that I would be less good at
keeping up to date (also on my modem :-) with every new program change
and message on kde-devel.  Perhaps sometime in the future I can be a
maintainer for something, but I would hate to say "Yes, I want to be the
maintainer for KControl" and then let the project and everyone in it
down by not having enough time.  Thanks.

Best,

--JP