List:       kde-usability
Subject:    updated site and mantainers
From:       "Jonathan Bacon" <j.bacon () delta ! wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-07-31 13:04:57

Hello all,

OK I have started adding maintainer info for usability reports to the
site. I will be added the report format framework soon so all
maintainers can write reports that look the same.

The thing is...we NEED maintainers. Could anyone who is interested in
maintaining an application (applications can include small things such
as kicker, knewsticker etc) let me know. I will then add you to the
list.

Cheers,

	Jono