List:       kde-usability
Subject:    RE: Stuff I will be doing
From:       "Jonathan Bacon" <j.bacon () delta ! wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-07-30 8:35:48

In terms of coherent recommendations of reports, I think we need to take
reports and test data from a variety of places, and write periodical
reports on the usability of an object in KDE. For example if we have a
variety of reports on the usage of kicker, we need someone to read this
data and write a summary of usability issues and items.

It may be an idea to have a maintainer for writing a report for each
part of KDE. So we can have Kicker maintainer.

I will start a new thread to discuss this.

	Jono