List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Formatting reports
From:       "Jonathan Bacon" <j.bacon () delta ! wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-07-30 8:30:38

Hello all,

OK, it seems lots of you have written reports on KDE usability that are
very useful. The job now is to built a standard way of presenting these
reports on the website. For this we will need a standardised report
framework. This is just a standard format in HTML for displaying HTML
reports. I will work on this today in my lunch hour at work and get
something uploaded that you can all use with a sample to show you how it
is done.

When this is done you can then mail me your reports as tarballs, and I
can import it into the CVS. I will then get some kind of annotations
system working.

Getting the CVS and server stuff done atm is a problem due to the server
currently being down. But if you guys keep hold of your cool reports, I
will get the formatting done and you can then submit them ready
inclusion on the site.

Cheers,

	Jono