List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: another pic
From:       Sheldon Lee Wen <tormak () home ! com>
Date:       2001-07-26 23:39:13

On July 26, 2001 07:00 pm, Steve Hunt wrote:
> Now that one is excellent!  I am very impressed.  However, I think that
> the arrow should be pointing up instead of down.

Thanks, just a bit of pixel bashing. The arrow is down instead of up b/c I
keep my kicker across the top of my screen. :)

Cheers,
Sheldon.

"... all thoughts of selfish desire, ill-will, hatred and
 violence are the result of a lack of wisdom ... "
 - Buddha

For an awsome fantasy role playing game checkout:
http://lycadican.sourceforge.net